Friday, December 4, 2009

Seeking...


There are no telephone poles to speak of in Paris but drain pipes and lamp posts serve the same purpose, often plastered with ads and remnants of ads for painters, plumbers, carpenters, tutors, nannies, masseurs, and home IT experts.

But yesterday I saw a notice that made me sit up and take notice.


Seeking high class apartment (minimum 200 square meters) with view of the Eiffel Tower, available to be rented for the first film of Sylvie Testud beginning of 2010.

My first thought? I wonder what you get for renting out an apartment like that for a film shoot. My second? I wonder what it would be like to have an apartment like that in the first place.

1 comment:

Starman said...

That apartment would cost many millions of euros, regardless of where it was located.

Related Posts with Thumbnails