Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jumping to Conclusions


I will be the first to admit that this is a truly horrible photograph.  But that's what you get when you try to quick get a photo in a crowded poorly lit Metro station.  I saw these three women with their fancy footwear, took a look at my own brown loafers, and thought, "those French ladies really know how to dress."

But the joke's on me.  As we clamored onto the car, I caught some snatches of their conversation.  One was a Brit, the other from New Zealand, and the third American.  But they sure know their shoes.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I wonder if you will be surprised by seeing more attention to fashion in DC when you move back home... four years is a long time.

Harriet said...

Once I enlarged the photo, I could see exactly what you were talking about --- those boots are something else.

debbie in toronto said...

hmmm....not sure I see your point...I'm more the loafers type myself...:)

Starman said...

Who was wearing the boots?

Anne said...

Starman: Sorry! I can't remember who was wearing which.

Elizabeth: I suppose it's possible but then DC never has been known for its attention to fashion!

Related Posts with Thumbnails